align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Those Attending the Wed. Nov 5th Citybeat Beer Club Get Together!!

Those Attending the Wed. Nov 5th Citybeat Beer Club Get Together!!

A former member
Wow, we have quite a crowd developing for the Citybeat Magazine Happy Hour at Downtown Johnny Brown's. Please make sure you have signed up on the Citybeat website IF Not you will not be able to get any FREE Beer. Just in case I am attaching the info/Link:

How this works is you MUST sign up through the below link (Let me know if you have any probs signing up)

http://www.sdcitybeat...­

Get to the Citybeat Promotions/Contests page, via the link above, click on the CITYBEAT BEER CLUB, sign up for the Nov 5th event, and enter your info. You will get a confirmation email very soon after signing up.

I would also print a copy of your confirmation email just in case, to bring the night of

You want to get there as close to 7pm as possible on the 5th. 'Cause once the Free Beer runs out it's gone!But we'll be doing a beer challenge or two, and any other fun ideas people have, to keep the fun going. Also they have Great Bar food at Downtown Johnny Brown's just in case you don't get a chance to grab dinner before you get to our get together.

With such a large # of YES RSVP's IF your ability to attend changes to NO, please update the Meetup Page. Thanks!

I will definitely grab a few tables for us with "SD Beer Club Signs" So we should be easy to find : )

Oh if you are New and/or this is your first meetup or first meetup in quite a while let me know via your comments

Let me know if you have any questions.

See everyone Next Wed!!

Camille