The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › New Meetup: Beers, Dinner and a Christmas Play!!

New Meetup: Beers, Dinner and a Christmas Play!!

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The San Diego Beer Club!

What: Beers, Dinner and a Christmas Play!!

When: December 13, 2008 5:00 PM

Price: $11.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: It's time to try something New, a New Venue in North Park then heading to Lemon Grove for a Christmas Play!

We plan to meet at Toronado San Diego, a sister location to the very popular beer bar in San Francisco. Toronado SD- Named Best New Bar in SD by Citybeat Magazine Readers!!
We'll meetup aT 5pm for Dinner and Beers (I'll set up some sort of beer special with the bar for us : ) Beers and Dinner will be on your own dime.

50 Beers On Tap!! And Holidays Ale's will be in soon.

At 7pm We'll be heading to Lemon Grove, quite close 8 miles away. To see our Very own, Beer Clubber- Kevin Berry in a Christmas Play- Holiday Memories. This should be especially fun as Kevin will be singing Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer!! Tickets are normally $20 each, but I will be getting us a Group Rate, so tickets will run $11 p/person for the Play ONLY. I will need you to pay via Amazon payments before RSVP'ing, as I have already sent this money in to reserve our tickets.
For more info on the Play see the attached website.­

I hope you can make it I have heard Awesome things about Toronado's and we all want to support Kevin in this Great Play, and It'll help get us all in the Holiday Spirit. RSVP's are limited, so Please RSVP Soon!!

Additionally if you somehow cannot make the play with us 12/13, please check out the website and go anytime from 12/5-12/21 to support Kevin.

Learn more here:­