addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › Cost of Pub Crawl, for 2/21 and how to pay

Cost of Pub Crawl, for 2/21 and how to pay

A former member
Cost of Pub Crawl will be $32 ($30 if you are a Pub Quest Member). More Details up on Meetup Calendar/Event Listing.

Cost will include train/bus transportation, tasters at each Brewery we visit. At least 3-4 and maybe as many as 6
tasters at the breweries, just depends what is on tap of their own beers and available at each brewery the day of.

If you can please pay via my pay pal account and use email: csegobia@msn.com.

Once I re-confirm everything with the breweries, I will post a little more info in the meetup calendar. Additionally once you pay I'll send you our schedule/route.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Camille