The San Diego Beer Club Message Board › drink beer 4 a good cause

drink beer 4 a good cause

A former member
Post #: 1
Alaskan brewery is doing a beach clean up at breakwater brewing company on February 7th from 9-11am.

For those who participated food will be provided as well as 3.00$ alaskan IPA pints.

1% of the money purchased from the IPA will go to cleaning our beaches.www.coastalcode.org

Breakwater Brewing company has been open for 5 months now and is located in Oceanside. We had some kinks with the brewing, but we finaly got the o.k. Hopefully we will have our own beer on by then.

This is the first time we have done an event like this, I'm sure their will be plenty more. It should be fun and you can drink your beer knowing you did a good cause!!
A former member
Post #: 16
Vicky and I can't make this one but I hope others in the beer club can come out VOLUNTEER and help out the community!! And check out Breakwater, for those who may not LOVE IPA's, they have tons of other Awesome Beers too!! Usually 20+ beers on tap.