Sustainable industry pioneers share their unique solutions for achieving long-term sustainability in small business and throughout the rest of the United States. Q&A panel discussion, networking, live music, and catered refreshments.
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: The NEW UC San Diego Structural and Materials Engineering building
Registration: FREE for the first 50! $15 Advance, $20 At the door, FREE for students
- Rear Admiral L. R. “Len” Hering, Sr. Commander, Navy Region Southwest
- Málama Composites Surboards Chairman and CEO, David Saltman
- EcoDog Energy CEO, Ron Pitt
- Special guest speaker UCSD Professor to be announced
- Moderation by Irene M. Stillings, U.S. Green Chamber President
This event is the second collaboration between the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce and UCSD's Jacobs School of Engineering, with sponsorship by SDG&E. This event is also sponsored by Take Shape For Life, healthy living program provider and proud members of the U.S. Green Chamber.
Structural and Materials Engineering Building
UC San Diego, La Jolla Campus
Voight Drive & Matthews Lane, San Diego, CA 92161
Questions? Contact us, or call us at[masked]