align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Trudy
starbird53
San Diego, CA
Post #: 64
Open House...

We'll be hosting an open house Sunday, March 11, between 1:00 and 3:00. Everybody is welcome to attend, whether they are simply curious about straw bale construction, or are interested in the house. I will also have a bit of time for individual showings on Friday and Saturday, March 9 & 10.

If you'd like to stop by and take a look around, please email me at freelin1@yahoo.com for directions and further information.

Best,
Freelin Hummel
www.vistastrawbale.com

More about the house:

Several years ago my family and began building a small straw bale home on and acre in San Diego County, California. Do you know that feeling you get sometimes though, when you have things just as you think you want them and then you realize that you are ready to go in a totally different direction? That's where we ended up, and now we are planning to sell the house. It feels strange after the years of effort, but sometimes you're just ready for something new?

The question I hope some of you might be able to help us with is what's the best way to market a SB house? We want to see it in the hands of someone who will appreciate and love it, and will recognize how special the house and location are. Any thought, ideas, suggestions?

Thanks for your help!

Freelin

P.S. We have lots of photos and additional information on our website,

<http://www.vistastraw...­