The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board Jobs › Looking for talent

Looking for talent

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,
We have a startup that will be manufacturing a replacement for Photovoltaic cells that is actually cost effective.
We have several positions open right now while we secure funding and more once we are funded.
We need a CFO, corporate attorney and patent attorney immediately. In a couple of months we will have openings for Ph.D.s in Chemistry and Physics along with mechanical engineers and manufacturing engineers. We will be at market in 18 months from funding and expect huge growth as we will not have to deal with 20-year ROIs.
Please contact me if you have interest and we can talk.
Thanks,
Mary
A former member
sounds interesting Mary

I am an engineer with a PhD. I have varied skills in material science, computer simulation, optics, and more, plus I have a completely off-the-grid ranch near temecula. I would really like to work in the industry.

You don't list contact information that I can see here..

Paul
A former member
Hello Mary,

In response to your "Looking for Talent" posting, I'm intrigued, and I hope you're intrigued by me. I'd like to find out more about your product.

I am a highly experienced semiconductor device physicist, device designer, process equipment and process developer, etc. My PhD is in electrical engineering, with minors in Physics and Computer Science.

If your product isn't in semiconductors, that doesn't faze me. My technical background is extremely broad, and includes founding and managing a company-wide service facility for SEM/EDS, scanning Auger microscopy, XPS, basic SIMS, etc.

Experienced in advanced R&D and production environments, I have a track record for guiding devices, processes, test methods, etc. from idea to product.

Finally, I am highly innovative, hold 18 U.S. patents, and have drafted dozens of patent application for myself and others. Counsel made few revisions to them.

Regards,
Lars

user 7518701

Hi,
We have a startup that will be manufacturing a replacement for Photovoltaic cells that is actually cost effective.
We have several positions open right now while we secure funding and more once we are funded.
We need a CFO, corporate attorney and patent attorney immediately. In a couple of months we will have openings for Ph.D.s in Chemistry and Physics along with mechanical engineers and manufacturing engineers. We will be at market in 18 months from funding and expect huge growth as we will not have to deal with 20-year ROIs.
Please contact me if you have interest and we can talk.
Thanks,
Mary