add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 69
I am no expert. I'm just tired of not seeing answers to obvious questions. In fact not seeing obvious questions too. So I post a lot in the hopes of getting others who know much more than me to answer. Unfortunately those others are probably making money off the field and don't want to let out their secrets. I'm interested in the answer to this myself. And I'm looking into it as time permits. Currently I'm doing a lot of reading at­

The second to the last has a handbook for california DIY types which I'm reading through. You might make better progress if you read through these. I don't know how quickly I can make my way through them. I will make it through them though, it may take a month or two though...