The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board Special Events & Groups › FUSION TOUR: Need Full Name & Nationality/Citizenship for those reserved

FUSION TOUR: Need Full Name & Nationality/Citizenship for those reserved

Bill S
Hi,
We've got strong interest in the fusion tour at GA. Several are on the waiting list.

1) If you can't make it this coming Sunday afternoon, please cancel your reservation to make room for others on waiting list.

2) If you still want to go, I need your name and nationality/citizenship. Also those of any guests you have made a reservation for.

Many of you have forwarded already (thanks), but many have not. Note I will not use or disclose your info to anyone other than the General Atomics official arranging the tour.

But I must have this by FRIDAY 12PM to submit to GA, if not I need to give room to others on waiting list and will have to boot you off the list. Sorry.

I do not need your ethnicity, age, address, phone number, political party, favorite color, or anything else!

I hope you can make it.

Thanks,
-Bill