The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board Cars & Transportation › Car run on Water Unveiled in Japan

Car run on Water Unveiled in Japan

Mark C.
healthyfoodist
San Diego, CA
Post #: 19
Here is the You Tube video link:
http://tw.youtube.com...­

For this technology see also:
http://www.brownsgas....­

After 100 years, it may finally come to market.
Mark Crouse
A former member
Post #: 236
This reminds me of the chess playing robots from our not so noble past.

I'm waiting for the cars that run off air. Then we'll have to have the hybrids that can run off of air and water. Then come the planes.

Finally sometime next century all vehicles will run off gravitational waves allowing us to rapidly colonize the rest of our solar system.
Bill S
Beesh
San Diego, CA
Post #: 227
What is the physics involved in this? Don't you need a lot of energy to effectively do hydrolysis to generate enough hydrogen? Is more energy needed from batteries than is actually yielded?
Mark C.
healthyfoodist
San Diego, CA
Post #: 20
There have been many inventors who claim that a certain combination of 3 frequencies break apart the Hydrogen/Oxygen bond with very little energy input. Replicating that has been the problem.
Mark Crouse
A former member
Post #: 239
This sounds like another perpetual energy scheme. I'm not saying perpetual energy is impossible. Though the second law of thermodynamics says it is. These laws are just empirical observations with such regularity people assume they can always be applied and are called "laws". Sort of like you might always expect the sun to rise in the east every day. Maybe there are certain exceptions.

Here's what your "inventors" are saying: You use a little power, say a watt, to separate water from it's chemically bonded state of H2O. Then you combine them back together and get say 20 watts. You then use the water you just produced and another watt to generate this magic frequency to produce another 20 watts. It's quite a nice idea.

See why I call it a perpetual energy scheme?

Perhaps the confusion arises from the chemical reactions. H2O is associated with one energy state. To separate them takes energy. To combine them releases energy. Very much like it takes energy to move a car up a hill. No matter how you get it up the hill, whether it's by burning gas in an engine, electricity in a motor, or putting sails on the car and making use of a windy day. It is moving to another energy state and that's that.

However if the magical frequency they use happens to be somewhere between 20 and 20KHz in a certain pulsating mode it just might work. I understand it powers most of our youth... So if you point it at the water who knows!.
Mark C.
healthyfoodist
San Diego, CA
Post #: 21
The confusion is that everybody thinks the wattage is breaking the bonds. Its not the watt that breaks the bond, its the frequency. Its somewhat like the opera singer breaking the glass. Its only when the glass hit resonance that it broke. You could blast 10 times the volume of other frequencies at the glass, and it wouldn't break. But a small amount of energy at the right frequency, and it breaks.

Water is a little more complicated. Its not just a resonant frequency. Its a 3 dimensional vortex of frequencies that cause the bonds to break with little energy. This is not theory. You could buy brown's gas welders for years that run on water. Look at their energy draw. Theoretically with normal electrolysis, it wouldn't work. Go on the brown's gas website and look at the specs. Impossible? But it works.

And Brown's gas has some weird characteristics. Like it can melt iron, but won't burn your finger.
Water. What an amazing substance.
Mark
A former member
Post #: 241
So you are saying it's kind of like a kid on a swing. Each cycle a little more energy is added. At some point the kid is flying really really high. He has mastered resonating so well he has enough kinetic energy to break his bones and move in to a hospitalized state. Well no matter how the water gets from H2O to the 2H and O state so much energy must be added. Whether you resonate it or zap it. Otherwise you've got yourself a perpetual energy machine on your hands.

Have you got a perpetual energy machine there? Are you saying we no longer need to look for renewable energy sources. We just take a bottle of water with us to produce unlimited energy. Enough to fly through the galaxies forever by resonating water and recombining it over and over again?

Sounds great. I'll buy it!
Mark C.
healthyfoodist
San Diego, CA
Post #: 22
100 years ago science told us the atom was the smallest particle. Now science has proven there are smaller particles, but most scientists were'nt open to the idea of smaller particles, because they were convinced that the smallest particle was an atom.

The same way many scientists and people are only familiar with certain types of energy, and refuse to accept the idea there might be other forms of energy. There are other forms of energy that would make it seem that we have perpetual energy, where its really not, just other forms.

Here is a good video explaining another technology I've been following for about 5 years.

Mark