The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board Cars & Transportation › New Meetup: Bio Vege Oil Van Demo

New Meetup: Bio Vege Oil Van Demo

Mark C.
healthyfoodist
San Diego, CA
Announcing a new Meetup for The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group!

What: Bio Vege Oil Van Demo

When: March 29, 2009 2:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: We are piggybacking off the Raw Vegan meetup group, so if you bring any food to share (not expected), make sure its raw vegan. Also be curtious to the Raw members as far as samples go.

Sunday, March 29th, 2-4 pm at Ski Beach/Crown Pt. Shores in San Diego. Hosted by San Diego Vegan Raw Meetup.

We now have a couple of sponsors for our events and you will receive samples to take home with you.
You will try some Zico Natural Coconut Water and take home a sample of Don't Bite Me Patch that you put on your skin the bugs will not bite you and it is all natural. I am a purist and wouldn't use it if it wasn't up to my high standards. I have used it and it really works and my testimonial is on their website. Click on the link here:
http://dontbitemepatc...­.

The Kale Whale Experience: See the veg-oil fueled green RV and meet Kevin and Annmarie Gianni, hosts of The Renegade Health Show. The dynamic duo are traveling the country, exploring the culture of natural health in America and sharing their experiences along the way. You are invited to be a part of this amazing journey! Find out more on www.TheRenegadeHealthShow.com.

Kevin will be discussing both the Tour and High Raw, a simple and conscious approach to living healthfully, eating right, and saving the world, and will show the veg-oil fuel system. Contest: help us find 100 gallons of unfiltered, used vegetable oil, and win a bottle of Island Fire (raw noni juice superfood supplement from Elements for Life!)

The location is now official and we do not need a permit to use the space.
It is at Ski Beach/Crown Pt. Shores off of Ingraham Street adjacent to Pacific Beach (if you are coming from the north and going south on Ingraham you would turn in left on Vacation Road after you go over one bridge, but if you go over the next bridge which which is closer to Sea World, then you went too far. Then go left again and keep driving until you see the big RV with the name on the outside "Renegade Health Show." If you are coming from the south and going north on Ingraham then you turn right on Vacation Rd. and then make a left and keep driving until you see the large RV with the name on the outside "Renegade Health Show."

Please bring your own blanket and/or chair for seating, as there is limited picnic table around.

This is not a potluck, but you are welcome to bring something to share with you group if you'd like (such as fruit, etc.) If you do bring something that requires utensils, plates, napkins, etc you will need to provide that on your own.

As as added bonus, Barry Koral of Barry's Tropical Fruit Farm in Vista will be coming by to sell his incredible fruits at the end of the presentation (he has items,depending on the season, such as meyer lemons, oranges, avocados, star fruit, sapotes, cherimoyas, etc). You may be familiar with Barry if you ever go to the Hillcrest Farmer's Market on Sundays.

This will be an incredible event and not to be missed!

Learn more here:
http://alternativeene...­