The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board General Info › CERTIFIED? SOLAR, SUSTAINABLE ENERGY, EFFICIENCY AUDIT or related?????

A former member
Post #: 95
Energizers; If you are certified, licensed in any aspect of our passion in sustainable renewables or related disciplines I want to hear from you. Especially if you are a business or want to do business as such. Send me an e-mail on my profile link.

Our success for the future in solar is proportional to our effort
Matthew B.
user 11103849
Escondido, CA
Post #: 1
Good Morning Patrick, My name is Matthew Blench and I am brand new to Meet Up and this group. I am a recent college graduate with a passion for sustainable energy and a desire to get into the industry. Last month I attended the 40 hour entry level PV course at Mira Costa and have taken the NABCEP and ETA exams (still waiting on my results) because it seems like the best way to try and get my foot into the industry. So, I am very interested in becoming involved in any way possible. Volunteering, social and charitable events, organizing and anything else that I can do to contribute. All with the eventual desire of landing a great job in this exciting and productive field. I am looking forward to hearing from you and talking about anything I can do to contribute. Have great afternoon!
Matthew Blench