The San Diego Alternative Energy Meetup Group Message Board Green Building › Rainwater and Greywater Harvesting

Rainwater and Greywater Harvesting

josh r.
user 11128874
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 1
With the New Year upon us I want to let people know that I will be in San Diego for the month of January to work on designing and installing rainwater and greywater systems as well as edible landscapes. If you have a project that you would like me to look at let me know. I am the president of Eden on Earth, LLC based in Northern Arizona and I will be offering free estimates on legal rainwater and greywater harvesting systems and permaculture based edible landscapes all month long. I am an expert in holistic water management and ecological landscaping. I am certified in permaculture design, I have a master's degree in Ecological Landscape Design ,and I have designed and installed systems throughout the Southwestern US. For more information about my work you can view my website at www.EdenOnEarthLandscaping.com

For people interested in doing projects themselves I am available for consultations and as a dealer for many rainwater harvesting products I can advise and provide all the materials for a top notch rainwater or greywater system including tanks and hard to find filters. Let me help you harvest the abundance of free water available.
In addition to project design and installation I also encourage people to reclaim their own gardens through education. I have taught numerous classes, workshops, and slideshows on permaculture and ecological landscape design including courses through Northern Arizona University, Coconino Community College, Prescott College, and the Ecosa Institute.

I would love to offer a workshop on rainwater or greywater harvesting while I am here. What I need is a location to and someone who doesn’t mind a few people in their space. This is ideal for someone who wants to save on labor costs while getting a great water harvesting system. You provide materials and site location and in return get an installed system.

Thanks,
Josh Robinson
Josh@EdenOnEarthLandscaping.com
(928) 853-9716