Our first Bonfire! Hope you can make it!
After scouring the coastline for locations, Oceanside Harbor offers the best of all things for this event.
• Plenty of Fire Rings with easy access-(Most beaches in North County prohibit bonfires).
• Public restrooms within a few hundred feet
• Easy access from your vehicle to drop off and pick up
• Nearby paid parking- $8.00 before 8:00 p.m. Curfew on parking rate is 10:00 p.m. (Not the cheapest, but considering the offerings, worth it).
• Lots of nearby restaurants and establishments http://www.oceansideharborvillage.com/Our-Merchants/
• Amazing sunset/ ocean views
Details, Details, Details!
All the wood for this event will be provided. Would love to get volunteers for s'mores and/ or snacks, beverages, etc.
Being the curfew for parking in this location is 10:00 p.m., we will want to be loading vehicles at this point so no one gets ticketed.
After the bonfire, we might want to drive to the other side of the harbor to Monterey Bay Canners for some fun in the lounge area there, or any other place we find consensus on.
Bring warm clothes, layers preferably. The beach gets cold with the wind coming in off of the water and the dampness. Hoodies are awesome for bonfire attire but often not enough to really be warm.
Map of our location: