addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego New In Town Meetup Group Message Board › Would anyone be interested in seeing a live band?

Would anyone be interested in seeing a live band? House of Blues maybe or The Casbah?

A former member
Post #: 1
Would anyone be up for checking out some live music? I have no specific show in mind, but there are always shows coming up at the smaller venues like H.O.B., Soma, The Casbah. Any interest?
A former member
I know this is way late but I am always interested in seeing a show. I go to the Casbah pretty often. Let's keep in touch about future shows! What are your musical tastes?
A former member
I'd totally be up for catching some live music. My taste in music varies, really up for anything.. Jennifer- I also lived in Boston and would often hit TT the Bears and the Middle East - used to see Dear Leader and Babaloo on occasion.
A former member
I'd love to check out some live stuff, too. Sounds great!
A former member
I'm in,
used to be a music junky. Ain't keeping up these days. Like to swing back in.
A former member
Post #: 24
Count me in! I love listening to live music. Would also be interested in seeing THE POLICE if they end up touring here in San Diego.
A former member
Post #: 4
I'd love to catch some shows. I used to go fairly often when I lived in St. Louis, but now don't really have anyone to go with here in San Diego.

A few shows coming up in March are:
Kenny Wayne Shepard 3-22-07 at Viejas,
Lily Allen 3-30-07 at House of Blues and,
Switchfoot 3-31-07 at Soma.

There are also some good shows coming in April...