I was thinking that it would be fun to take a hike around the UCSD Campus and take photos of the 17 pieces of art that comprise the Stewart Collection.
Meet at the Geisel Library.
Directions to Geisel Library
Geisel Library, which includes Mandeville Special Collections & Archives, is located in the heart of the La Jolla campus near the Price Center. Click here for a map.
Directions from north of La Jolla
- Take Interstate 5 SOUTH; exit on GENESEE AVENUE and veer right (west).
- TURN LEFT at 3rd light on NORTH TORREY PINES ROAD.
- TURN LEFT at next light on NORTH POINT DRIVE.
- A Campus Information kiosk is on the right at the 2nd stop sign. (visitor parking permits available here)
Directions from south of La Jolla
- Take Interstate 5 NORTH; exit on GILMAN DRIVE and head north; continue about 1.5 miles.
- A Campus Information kiosk is on the right. (visitor parking permits available here)
Visitor parking information/permits & campus maps available at Campus Information kiosks.
- If you continue on, North Point Drive becomes Hopkins Drive and curves to the right. Guest parking (with a visitor parking permit from the Campus Information kiosk) is on your right at the far end of Hopkins Drive. Geisel Library is the large, tiered, glass/concrete building.
- Additional parking/permits are available in the Hopkins parking structure at the corner of Hopkins Drive & Voigt Drive.