addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › --> Photography Gear For Sale: Post Your Items Here <---

--> Photography Gear For Sale: Post Your Items Here <---

A former member
Post #: 72

(Photo borrowed from manufacturer)

Bush Hawk - Cool shoulder mount; rifle stock style. Comes with release cord for Canon 20D (others are available from the manufacturer: Bush Hawk). Only missing the allen wrenches (hello Home Depot). Perfect for wildlife photography or sports shooting (I also used it for concert shooting). Excellent condition. New would run about $280.00: Asking $125.00.

would love to buy this if you still have it...www.stevemorvell.com

!t sure is!

steveatsteveparrphotographydotcom (use the "2" symbol and '.')
Paolo
user 9290311
Chula Vista, CA
Post #: 3

Canon EOS 1D Mark 3

I am selling it for $3,250 which is $750 less than B and H Photo Video in N.Y. ($3,999)
The camera has a 2500 shutter cycles total (10 frames per sec "all" on perfect focus on AI Servo mode...something unbelievable and now working fine, 300,000 shutter cycles is the life span of a Canon shutter) and a 6 months warranty by Canon in Irvine with documentation and serial number.
I sent IT to Canon to fix Error 99 and general maintenance at no charge to me because the advisory issued by Canon regarding Error 99.
If you want to save $750 this is the camera to buy right now, I am waiting for the EOS 1 D's Mark 4 to substitute my EOS 1D Mark 3 (actually the price for the 1D's will be probably around $9/10,000).

Paolo
A former member
Post #: 168
Portfolio 17"x22"
See it HERE

I had a brain fart while ordering and got two of the same size. You can have it for $35 which saves you $6.30 shipping and the wait or drive into downtown San Diego.

E-mail me through this forum.

Lee
Anna C.
user 12488578
San Diego, CA
Post #: 14
I'm in the market for a new camera (new for me, used is fine). I had a Canon Rebel XTI and it was awesome, but it was stolen by an Airline employee (or possibly TSA, I have no idea). Ideally would prefer something with a really big zoom range, so I don't have to carry two lenses everywhere. My dad has a Nikon and with one lens he could farther and closer than I could with both my regular and zoom lenses.

Any advice or direction? I'm still learning the technical stuff about settings etc. so I want a nice camera with plenty of capacity for different kinds of shots and art, room to learn and grow. Anyone selling something like this, please message me with your offer and asking price (I'm definitely not rich, which is why I'm looking for a used camera, lol).

Thank anyone!

Anna
Mike S.
user 14645683
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
I'm in the market for a new camera (new for me, used is fine). I had a Canon Rebel XTI and it was awesome,

Sorry about your loss. That sucks. Yes the XTI is an awesome camera for the money. I might be willing to part with mine for a fair price, about $490, including the 18-55 lens it came with, and for another $160 I'll include a Tamron 70-300 zoom lens. I believe you can email me through my profile if interested.
Gigi
user 4110268
San Diego, CA
Post #: 6
I'm offering these here first until tomorrow night (Sunday nite) when I'm putting them on ebay.

Canon EOS 1V HS 35 mm film camera with power booster PB-E2, NiCad NP -E2 (two of them), Canon NC-E2 charger, and the AA battery holder as well, with cap. 10fps --can't beat it. Excellent+ condition. $550 firm. (Keh.com has it for $1219 without cap, batteries or charger)

Canon EOS 100-300L -very good condition, lens is clean & clear, contacts perfect, body shows some wear. Extremely lightweight for L glass in this zoom range. $330.
A former member
Post #: 2
~ This item has been sold ~
Nikon D5000 camera kit. Comes with two lenses - Nikkor 18-55mm (f3.5-5.6) and Nikkor 55-200mm (f4-5.6), two batteries, and a small carrying case. Camera is in great shape, almost like new. All are in original boxes.

$450 for the whole kit.

Email me at tcash@me.com if interested.

Todd
Cary C.
user 12821538
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2

Canon 30D Professional series DSLR Body Only. Comes with charger, 8 GB memory card, TWO batteries with wall charger, and all cords, manuals, software and warranty paperwork the camera came with .
Selling because I upgraded camera so no need for this one anymore. Need cash so priced low to sell fast.
Works perfectly - never had an issues with it. As you can see by pics, no scratches and in great shape.
All pictures on my Flikr site were taken with this camera: http://www.flickr.com...­
As you can see the image quality and color depth is amazing. Great camera for someone looking to take their photography skills to the next level.
I'd like to see it go to a good home as this camera was my baby for the past year. Serious buyers more then welcome to come check out the camera
and give it a test drive - I have lenses you are welcome to try it out with.

Pictures, details, my contact info here: http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pho/2640134090.html­
Thanks! - cary
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,410
~ UPDATE: THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD ~

Canon EF-S 18-200/3.5-5.6 with Image Stabilizer.
Bought as part of a kit but do not need the lens.
Brand new and unused with full Canon warranty.
$550.00. (List price is $1100.00)
- Dan
A former member
Post #: 13
This is a great set for Video or Still photography . Especially for children, infants etc who are bothered by strobe. They are in GREAT condition with all parts included and new bulbs!

Includes:
2 Starlites by Photoflex
2 1000W bulbs
Speedrings-2
Silverdome Softboxes Large-2

Here is a description of the lights. My lights ar the model previous but they are exactly the same except for the connection lever which is a new design on this model. Photoflex is a very well made BRAND.http://www.adorama.co...­ - Lights 2

http://www.adorama.co...­ - bulbs 1000 W each 2

http://www.adorama.co...­ Photoflex Silverdome NXT 2 Softboxes

All in perfect working order and GREAT condition!

This set would sell for at least $1200.00 brand new *I AM ASKING 350.00 OR CLOSE B/O*

Local pick up or I can drop it to you. Cash only Pictures at Craiglist here: http://sandiego.craig...­

Michelee Scott 760-443-2419