The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › --> Photography Gear For Sale: Post Your Items Here <---

--> Photography Gear For Sale: Post Your Items Here <---

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,534

Canon EOS 50mm f1.8. Excellent condition. $50 Lightweight and versatile. Auto or manual settings.
(Update: This Lens Has been SOLD)

Canon EOS 35-80mm f4-5.6 Excellent condition. $40. Very lightweight with auto or manual settings.
Will include a 52mm lens filter for an extra $5.

Also:
Canon EOS EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Digital camera lens with image stabilizer.
Like new in box with booklet and caps plus lens hood. Takes 67mm filters.
$475 cash or best offer

- Dan
A former member
Post #: 152
Gonna' re-list this. Had some nibbles the first time around, but no takers.

These things definitely aren't getting any cheaper.

This one's set up for Canon. Cords for other brands available from the manufacturer. The only thing I don't have is the allen wrench to connect the quick release plate to the camera. If you can find Home Depot, you can find the allen wrench.

$125.00 firm.

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,537
I'm hoping to set up another "photography swap meetup" at Boll Weevil soon. Just need to coordinate a date
with the restaurant and get the logistics worked out.

Anyone want to help me set this up?
Jean E.
user 17596861
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
What can I do to help? jean
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,541
What can I do to help? jean

Once I firm up a date, I'll let you know Jean. Most likely it will be in organizing/coordinating on the day of the event.
Thanks for volunteering!
franmcob
franmcob
San Diego, CA
Post #: 113
that is cool hope i'm free that day
Nikyvee
Nikyvee
San Diego, CA
Post #: 124
Me too! I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to get rid of; great shape, hardly used, etc... and I always want to get some more wonderful "stuff".... Yea for stuff!!!! Oh yes, the Weevil burgers are terrific~~
Britt
Anjel-Britt
San Diego, CA
Post #: 464
Me too! I have a bunch of stuff that I would like to get rid of; great shape, hardly used, etc... and I always want to get some more wonderful "stuff".... Yea for stuff!!!! Oh yes, the Weevil burgers are terrific~~

I love your stuff Nicky xoxox the great stuff you gave me is getting well used!!
A former member
Post #: 10
Hey All,

I have a used-but-loved Nikon D80 camera (body only) for $300. It's in great shape.

10.2MP
APS-C Sensor
Compatible with all Nikon lenses (can autofocus on AF lenses with internal focus motor)
Includes charger and extra battery. No lens.

Let me know if you're interested in this great enthusiast camera. Perfect for someone transitioning from beginner to something more.
Marco
MPrima
San Diego, CA
Post #: 477
Looking for a monopod. If anyone has one they would like to sell please let me know here or though email. Looking for a carbon fiber one if possible but open to all options. Thanks. -Marco