addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Photographer wanted

Photographer wanted

Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 555
I am looking for another photographer to help shoot CERT's Graduation/Final Drill on March 24th from 8am-12:30pm http://www.SamWagstaf...­ in Point Loma near the west end of the San Diego Airport, where the fire department trains.

It is the same routine as Indie Fest and the MS Walks, meaning that you are volunteering your time. You still own the rights to your pictures and you can put the photos on your website is you wish. You will need to send in the photos within a week or 2.

Any questions, please ask.

Happy Shooting,

Sam Wagstaff
A former member
Post #: 135
Sam, I'm currently, um, "in between employment commitments" right now, so I may be able to do it. I know I've wanted to do it in the past, but work travel always seemed to have me out of town.

I hope to know more later this week (Thursday or Friday, hopefully)...
Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 556
Ok Steve, let me know.

Thanks,
A former member
Post #: 137
Ok Steve, let me know.

Thanks,

Hey Sam,

Sorry for not getting back to you prior to this.

Yeah, I'm in.

It's a bit earlier than I like to wake up on a Saturday morning but, hey, I'll deal!

A former member
Post #: 103
if you have not found someone please call me tonight 619 5789910 that is my cell after 6 pm lets us talk please look at what i do www.franmcob.com thank you fran