addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Photography Studio Rental in Mission Valley

Photography Studio Rental in Mission Valley

A former member
Post #: 5
There is an amazing opportunity to rent out studio space (Right Light Studios) for all of your photography needs.
This 2700 sq.ft. studio has everything from a 20 ft. cyc wall, free parking, dressing room, a second shooting area, a professional showing room and so much more with really reasonable prices.
Check out the prices and rent today!
A former member
Post #: 106
that is great to know
A former member
Post #: 140
For a pro, or for someone building their business, it looks like a very good thing.

For an "enthusiast", though, it's probably a bit spendy.

Good idea, though, for those who don't want to work from the home. It offers up a very professional front for a client...
Michael Shane B.
Michael_Shane
San Diego, CA
Post #: 3
it's a really nice space. my company did a shoot there a while back and the main shooting room is quite sizable. I may want to do some of my upcoming fine art shoots there.

i'd totally recommend the place.

-michael
Britt
Anjel-Britt
San Diego, CA
Post #: 455
Thanks Lauren!
Not too clear... To clarify: 4 hour Min is $300 for the whole place?
But there are 2 rooms to choose from?

Main room (Shooting area 1) is $75/hour - at what time?
( Not sure what 'Times rentals between the hours of 10:00pm and 7:00am are billed at $100/hr' means)

And shooting area 2 (Showing room) is $45/hour with 2 hour minimum ?

I'd love know the floor space of these, or to see a photo of these areas. Where are those located? I don't see a gallery. But sounds great!

Lots of good wishes
B