addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Need someone to Video a Track Meet!!!!!!!!!

Need someone to Video a Track Meet!!!!!!!!!

Connie B.
user 5717399
San Diego, CA
Post #: 37
My granddaughter Brooklyn, will be competing in a big invitational track meet at El Capitan High School next Saturday April 28. The person who was going to do the video bowed out last night. Please can someone Video the event for us. I would love to say that we could pay, but my daughter has limited funds, so whomever might be able to volunteer would be greatly appreciated. Brooklyn is an extremely talented runner. It starts at 10:00am, but I will get the rest of the details as to when she runs. She is in a few events. I am not a video shooter or I would do it myself. She would be so happy to have this to look back at. Thank you in advance!
A former member
Post #: 108
i wish but i don't get off work until 1230