The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Del Mar Fair (San Diego County Fair)

Del Mar Fair (San Diego County Fair)

Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 568
To me, it will always be the Del Mar Fairsmile

For those planning on going to the fair, you should check out this link for
deals and discounts:
http://www.sdfair.com...­

"The 2012 Fair will truly be Out Of This World! Join us as we explore outer space — the wonder of the universe and our efforts to explore it, as well as the fun and imaginative world of science fiction and visitors from other planets!" Thanks to the del mar fair website for this info.

If anyone wants to get a group together and go sometime during the last 2 weekends of June,
then lets do it.

I have not been for many years so I am going either on the June 17, 23, 24 or the 30th.

Happy Shooting,
Sam
Moviola
MarciB
San Diego, CA
Post #: 49
If anyone wants to get a group together and go sometime during the last 2 weekends of June,
then lets do it.

I have not been for many years so I am going either on the June 17, 23, 24 or the 30th.

Happy Shooting,
Sam

I have a multi-day pass and would like to go, both on a weekday and a weekend. There's lot of colorful things to shoot as well as many challenges.

Marci
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,553
If anyone would like to host an outing to the Fair, I'd be happy to put the event together for you.
Just contact me.

Not sure whether or not I'll be attending the Fair this year.