add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Photoshop World - Vegas - Anyone going?

Photoshop World - Vegas - Anyone going?

Dianne A.
Encinitas, CA
Post #: 32
I'm taking advantage of an opportunity to attend Photoshop World 2012 in Las Vegas - sponsored by NAPP. The fall conference is Sept 4-7 at the Mandalay Bay. Would be fun to meet up with other San Diego photogs there. email me if you're going to be there....
Joanie H.
Fullerton, CA
Post #: 921
I thought about going, but don't do well trying to learn a program/techniques in big groups.

However, I WILL be going to WPPI again next year. Missed this year, sadly. Last year was amazing and can't wait to get back to learn more and be inspired all over again!

Here's a thought: for those who are going to Photoshop World, what if you came back and share what you learned with others in the group who would have liked to have gone but couldn't? That would be fun!
Stan L.
user 12222888
La Mesa, CA
Post #: 16
I was there the last couple of years, you can get most of the info on the NAPP site.
A former member
Post #: 2
So where is the info on the trip and itinerary of events?
Dianne A.
Encinitas, CA
Post #: 34