align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Working on a Hotel photo shoot

Working on a Hotel photo shoot

Hogan
user 13050415
Escondido, CA
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I have a model who asked to work with me for a hotel photo shoot. I don't have any contacts in the hotel industry I was wondering if any folks had any advice or contacts that I could contact would greatly be appreciated!

Qtongx
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,601
Did she ask you to set it up a modeling shoot with her at a hotel or is this a job for a hotel shoot?

Please make it a bit clearer.
Ken C.
anergy
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 84
It may be, she just thinks you're a "babe" and wants to get you into a hotel room????
Hogan
user 13050415
Escondido, CA
Post #: 3
The Location would be a room in a hotel. It was the model's request... If i want to shoot with her I need to find the location.