addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Welcome to all the new sign-ons!

Welcome to all the new sign-ons!

Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Lots of new people signing on lately and looking forward to seeing the new faces at the next meeting.
I've been busy shooting concerts around town and dealing with computer crashes and hard drive replacement but dove into the laptop pool and came out with a winner that I'm using all the time. Will bring to the next meeting to run a slideshow or two to bore your pants off ; )
See you (whoever you are) at the next gathering on July 14 at the Livingroom Coffeehouse.
- Dancool
Gary B.
gnbrooks
Santee, CA
Sorry I'm going to miss again. Last month It was for medical resons, but this month I'm heading on a 6000 mile trip across the U.S. to include Chicago, Arches Natl Park, Carlsbad Caverns, and many other spots. I hope to be at the Aug meetup with a few photos worthy to share. See you in August.

Gary B.