The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Google to offer Nik pluggins for $149.

Google to offer Nik pluggins for $149.

Joseph B.
JoeB
San Diego, CA
Post #: 26
I was checking out DP Review today and came across a link that Google plans on offering the Nik plugins for $149 for all of them. That is really nice deal and I will getting them as soon as possible.

http://connect.dprevi...­
Andy K.
user 2337736
San Marcos, CA
Post #: 329
Thanx JoeB! That is an incredible offer. I purchased the whole bundle for the $500 price tag several years ago. Even at that price, it is some of the best money I spent for digital photography software (besides CS6). I would encourage everyone who is interested in taking their workflow skills and photographic output to greater levels, to purchase this software. It is compatible with Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, and Aperture.

Nik (and now Google) is committed to teaching and educating its user base regarding their plugins via a large database of webinars, howto vids and articles on their site, so getting to know and learn how to use all of the various plugins can be custom tailored to individual needs and learned as needed. to Awesome stuff!!! love struck
marc m.
user 11992022
Santee, CA
Post #: 57
This is a great offer and if you have already purchased one of their products in the past you get an even better deal by email link. I had bought silver fx pro, used the hell out of it and was getting ready to finally upgrade...but yesterday I got an email and got the whole suite for a sweet song! Look for an email from google or I think you can go to the nik site and get all the details...