addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › This Saturday - Photojournalism Workshop at MOPA

This Saturday - Photojournalism Workshop at MOPA

A former member
Post #: 2
I met a number of you when you visited the Museum last week. Well, now I am a member of your group and look forward to shooting with you and getting to know you.

This Saturday, MOPA has a workshop with award-winning UT photographer James Gregg. There are still a few spots open and I wanted to offer the SD Photo Collective the member rate ($10 off general). Just use coupon code: SDPC
For more info, go to : http://www.mopa.org/f...­

Workshop Description
No matter the media, powerful photographs have roots in the "feature hunt". "Feature" photographs, though difficult to pin down in words, have been described as "the capture of an exceptional moment within a common, everyday occurrence.” In this exclusive, hands-on workshop led by award-winning Union-Tribute photojournalist James Gregg, participants will explore, study and practice what makes a successful feature photograph. Following instruction in MOPA's galleries and classrooms, participants will embark on their own feature hunt within a 3 mile radius of Balboa Park (transportation of your choice - on foot, by bike, etc). Finally, the group will reconvene for a critique of the captured images.