addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Canon lens and G-12 for sale

Canon lens and G-12 for sale

Carole Gilb M.
user 13347834
San Diego, CA
Post #: 1
One 24- 105 mm EF Canon IS 1:4. Complete with original box, leather bag, hood and both front and back caps. Excellent shape. Purchased about 15 months ago. Asking $885.00 or make offer.

85 mmEF 1.8 Canon portrait lens. Fabulous lens with nice bokeh. Original box and packing material. Asking $300.00 or best.

Canon powershot G-12 camera. The pros back up point and shot. Raw and Jpeg. Excellent images. Have approximately 1000 clicks. Price new at $495. Offer at $340. Or best offer.

Am changing out my equipment. All above are in excellent condition.

Contact Carole Massey at my email address for information: carole_massey@me.com