addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › This is it. After this...I promise honey I'm done.

This is it. After this...I promise honey I'm done. I won't buy anything else...ever.

Roy A.
rang
San Diego, CA
Post #: 120
This is the only thing on my Christmas list!

But I’m still gonna get a lump of coal. I just know it.

http://www.eoshd.com/...­
Andy K.
user 2337736
San Marcos, CA
Post #: 359
Roy, this camera would be perfect for taking photo sequences of a rolling pin coming down on your head after your wife found out about its purchase. biggrin
Ken C.
anergy
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 94
I know a great shrink who specializes in Obsessive/Compulsive Disease in camera hungry photographers! Tell your wife I'll give her the name when she's exhausted all normal threats!
Hector Q.
user 37905802
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2
It’s Ok Roy, Just prorate the cost over the next 30 Christmas, and hock your kids.
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,655
What color coal lump do you prefer?
Dan C.
DanchusiD
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Post #: 2,656
So...did Santa bring it Roy?

If not, you could always pick up one of these for a measly $11k: http://www.ebay.com/i...­

You'd probably be the only member of the group with one!
Cory P.
CoryP
San Diego, CA
Post #: 213
Suuuuure ou won't.....