addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Making extra $$$ from your website and/or blog.

Making extra $$$ from your website and/or blog.

Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 605
Hey photogs,
I know we are always looking to make extra $$$ to buy more camera gear.
Did you know that you can add a small HTML code from Google AdSense on your website or blog and every time someone clicks on it, you will earn some extra cash? If you have the new Smugmug, then you dont have to add any code, just drag and drop, insert a number in the box, from the code and it is all done.

Every website that you have seen that has ads on it, someone is making money every time someone clicks on it. I made almost $60.00 last month with this simple code and 11 of those days, I made less then 20 cents for each of those 11 days. I put it at the bottom of my website so it is out of the way, but still can be seen. I asked my friends, family, fellow photographers to click on it and that is what I earned last month.

This is an easy way to make some extra cash. Just go to google adsense website to find out more info.

Just wanted to share some info, since we all can use some extra cash. You can view my website to get an idea how mine is set up. Of course there are several options. I like the new Smugmug, It makes the websites look much more professional. http://www.samwagstaf...­

Any questions, please ask.
Happy Shooting.
Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 607
And it is all FREE!!! You dont have to pay for anything with Google Adsense. FREE FREE FREE :)