addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Need a photographer for the American Lung Walk this Sunday.

Need a photographer for the American Lung Walk this Sunday.

Sam W.
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 608
Hey Photogs,

I know this is short notice, but I am in need of a photographer to shoot the American Lung Walk this Sunday from 7am-11am. Volunteer time, you know the routine. Yes you can hand out your cards, yes you can sell the photos online, and you should have assigned parking. The walk takes place along Sea Port Village, to the Midway Aircraft Carrier and back again. One of my photographers had to cancel so I am in need of 1 more.

Let me know if you have any questions or are able to do it.

Thanks and happy Shooting.