align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Looking for a photo buddies

Looking for a photo buddies

A former member
Post #: 3
Hey guys,

This is the year of portraiture and lighting for me, or so I tell myself. I can only do so much, taking selfies and really I'd rather get out and take pictures other than of myself. So if you're interested in getting better at portraiture, naturally lit and with strobe assistance and lets get in touch. You can message me here or email me at: aztechy at gmail dot com.

I'm envisioning just spending a couple hours here and there on the weekends and just practicing taking the photos, being photographed, assisting with the lighting.