addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › Selling entire flash kit

Selling entire flash kit

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm getting out of flash photography and doing more street photography, so I'm selling my flash gear. It's in excellent shape. The kit is everything you need to get started, except for the light stands.

Here's the list of what I'm selling.

1 Beauty dish with speedlight mount and 5/8" c-stand stud
2 Canon 580 EX II flashes
2 Calumet 42" photo umbrellas, removable cover for shoot through
2 Calumet umbrella c-stand swivel mounts
2 Calumet Illuma 40x30x15 softboxes with Chimera "magic slipper" cold shoe mount speed rings.
2 Calumet softbox c-stand swivel mounts
1 Calumet flash cord for Canon
1 Cactus radio flash transmitter
3 Cactus radio flash receivers

Originally $1800. Selling for $960 as a package deal. Call 858-673-5473 and leave a message if I don't pick up. I won't automatically return calls from phone numbers I don't recognize, especially during an election!