addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Sheila Newbery Red...
SheilaNewbery
Escondido, CA
Post #: 47
biggrin Does anyone have an unwanted install CD of the full version install CD for Photoshop CS ...? If you do please contact me. A couple years ago when I moved, my personal software collection disappeared.
Sam W.
San_Diego_Sam
El Cajon, CA
Post #: 628
Which version are you looking for? Do you still have the serial number or did you lose the one that you had? I have CS3 floating around my home somewhere.
Sheila Newbery Red...
SheilaNewbery
Escondido, CA
Post #: 48
The registration number was attached to the software case, so no I don't have it either. It was CS2, but any version will do as long as it is a hand me down. The computer has a new hard drive or rather memory board, so I'm starting out fresh again.
Jean E.
user 17596861
San Diego, CA
Post #: 10
I have an educational version, think it is cs3, might be 4
Sheila Newbery Red...
SheilaNewbery
Escondido, CA
Post #: 49
I'll send you an email thx.
michael w
user 3812328
San Diego, CA
Post #: 101
Might just get the latest adobe elements as it's pretty close to cs 3 or even better