The San Diego Photography Collective Message Board › November 10th Meetup Notes

November 10th Meetup Notes

A former member
Post #: 10
About 10-11 of us made it to dinner before the meeting and we had 17 or 18 people show up for the meeting out of 24 RSVP's. Pretty impressive!
Dinner was hampered only by the long line for free burritos being offered to UCSD students on that particular night but we had a nice table under the heatlamps and stars.

There are 20 or so photos that various people shot (thank you guys!) and posted. I had more but the limit is eight on the site per person.
Lots of new members and we had some fun discussions too.

Might we be outgrowing the Livingroom? looks like we might have to do the POLL thing to see where we can find more room, especially once we hit the 20+ mark.

Everybody is looking forward to the LA train trip and Fredo brought some train schedules along to pass out. We'll put our collective heads together and come up with a date and meeting time but for now, figure mid to late December or early January.

If anyone is interested in a day trip out to the Salton Sea, get in touch with me. There are some great photo spots there and I'd like to get a carload of us or two for a Saturday jaunt. Salvation Mountain will definitely be on the bill (colorful and wacky!). I'm thinking early December for that one and a weekday would NOT be out of the question if enough are interested and able.

See some of you at Sarah's exhibition next week and maybe some at MOPA's exhibitions.

smile - Dan