The San Diego Salsa and Latin Dancing Meetup Group Message Board › What do you do with your purse?

What do you do with your purse?

A former member
Post #: 2
LADIES.....when I go out I usually have a little clutch or small bag with me (gotta carry the keys, cell phone, ID and lip gloss). My questions is......What do you do with your purse when you're dancing? A cute little Salsa outfit doesn't have pockets.....do you tag team the floor with another girl and have one hold while the other dances or is there a Coat/bag check at the door? What do YOU do with your personal items while your dancing?? Looking for suggestions here......
Laurie
user 10900498
Norco, CA
Post #: 9
I put my things in my shoe bag and hide it somewhere sometimes...otherwise I just leave it on my table or against the wall somewhere...people are good about leaving your stuff alone girl...
Muiz H.
radarlav
Carlsbad, CA
Post #: 2
I had been asked to hold her wallet in my back-pocket a few times!
A former member
Post #: 3
LOL Muiz. Whatever works. Now that I've been to Sevilla I'm not concerned. In the past I've been at clubs where the floor is massive and there are multiple levels....so I could have been light years away from my friends, table and belongings. Seeing that Sevilla is quaint and the people are very friendly I have to reservations now. However...in the future, please look for me in the crowd..... introduce yourself and ask me to Dance! It's hard breaking in as a newbie when all the regulars stick with just the ppl they know. =)