addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Diego Small Business Meetup Group Message Board › Hey Folks, Just Launched New SB Online Marketing Course (Free to SDSBM Members)

Hey Folks, Just Launched New SB Online Marketing Course (Free to SDSBM Members)

Aaron N. F.
user 21703691
Encinitas, CA
Post #: 3
Hey folks!

We just launched a new course on Udemy that I thought this group would find especially valuable. The curriculum covers a detailed blueprint for getting your business from zero (launching a WordPress site) to content marketing ninja (blogging anatomy, video, analytics and content syndication) all in 30 days (talk about lean!).

100% OFF COUPON (first 100 respondents):

This link will take you to the complete course on Udemy (a great online learning platform that you'll love). There you'll gain instant access to the whole course: videos, checklists, e-book and all!

I have one favor to ask: As a participant, you'll likely find the content in this course to be highly valuable and actionable to any business owner.

If you agree, all I ask is that you help spread the word! and leave a review (no obligation).

Click below now to review the course:

https://www.udemy.com...­

Cheers,

Aaron

925-482-7673