SOLD OUT! No more tickets available for our time slot of 3:30 pm this Sunday! You can still get tickets for other days and times though.
For those that have tickets, be sure to check your messages, since we will each receive a top secret phone call a day or two before with information as to where to meet etc.
And very important!!! Please be early or at least on time on Sunday. We will not be able to wait for anyone past 3:30 pm. Groups leave every half hour on the hour. It is part of the game for us to leave promptly at 3:30 pm. Leave extra time to find parking too. :-)
ACCOMPLICE: SAN DIEGO
SUNDAY, MARCH 31
On the streets of San Diego in Little Italy.
With help from the always awesome, La Jolla Playhouse!
The exact location will be given to each participant via a phone call one or two days before the event. You must provided valid phone number to attend.
Two adult beverages and a snack will be included and provided.
We may choose to have dinner following the event. Let's play it by ear and see how we feel. We'll be in Little Italy, so it is a great area for good restaurants!
Here are some videos of Neil Patrick Harris promoting the New York show.
Okay... so I know it sounds like fluffy advertising, but this truly is a once in a lifetime opportunity and it sounds so, so fun! I hope you can join us! Although there is not a discount for this adventure, we do have the opportunity to attend as a group. Typically groups of ten are sent out together, but because we are a private group, we can have up to fifteen in ours.
Tickets will be $45 and the La Jolla Playhouse is waiving our facilities fees, so it will be $45 total per ticket. Please make sure it says that before continuing. If you have any problems, please let me or the LJ Playhouse box office staff know.
Although there is no discount, we still need to use a special promo code, so that we will all be placed in the same group. If you want a less expensive ticket, you can attend the preview runs, which will be $35 tickets. They are on weekday evenings and I thought it would be easier for more people to attend if I chose a weekend time. March 31 is a date where we could be together, as a group of up to 15 people. With that said, you are welcome to purchase tickets, as long as they are available for any of the run dates whether or not you are with our group. Singles, couples and groups smaller than ten will be merged with other participants.
1) Click here at this link to go to the LJ Playhouse website.
2) Make sure you are on the page for Sunday, March 31 at 3:30 pm.
3) Type MEETUP3375 in the "Promo Code" box in the upper right of the screen.
4) Click SUMBIT, which is next to the "Promo Code" box
5) Click PURCHASE on the left hand side of the screen
6) Select how many tickets you want to purchase from the pull down menu provided
7) Click PURCHASE
8) Click PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
9) Proceed to checkout and I will see you on March 31 on the streets of San Diego!
10) IMPORTANT! You MUST supply a valid, working phone number with your ticket purchase order to successfully receive the information, as to where to meet. Everyone will receive a mysterious call a day or two before the event. Don't miss out on any part of this fun adventure!
You must be on time to participate. Arrive no later than 3:30 pm. This is mandatory. We will leave promptly at 3:30 pm and will not be able to wait for anyone who is late. We are not supposed to leave our starting point early or late, as groups leave every half hour and we don't want to interfere with the organization of the event.
LEARN MORE EXCITING DETAILS AT THIS LINK!
Looking forward to working together to solve the mystery!!!