The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Foodie Friday, August 24 with 35% discount tickets to An Illiad at La Jolla

Foodie Friday, August 24 with 35% discount tickets to An Illiad at La Jolla Playhouse!

Sindi
user 4167657
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Theater Lovers!

So glad the weather has cooled down a bit. I don't know about you, but the recent heat wave had me avoiding the outdoors as much as possible. But I hope you don't avoid our next meetup with a generous 35% off ticket discount and more! I am really excited about getting together for the La Jolla Playhouse's special Foodie Friday event before their current production, An Illiad on August 24!

When I say "food truck" you may not think delicious cuisine, but that is exactly what the last Foodie Friday food truck experience included. Everyone was happy with their menu choices and enthusiastically complimented the food.  PLUS... for those 21 and over you can enjoy FREE beer tastings courtesy of Stone Brewing Company and be prepared, as they served up generous quantities last time!!! Not your expected "tasting" size.

San Diego's finest food trucks this time around include, Mangia Mangia, Chop Soo-ey and Sweets in Motion! Cost of food is not included in the ticket price. Food prices range from $5 to $12.

TICKETS

If you know someone outside the group that may be interested, invite them! The more the merrier!

Please RSVP for you and your guests on our Meetup page when purchasing tickets, so I know who is going. If you are buying multiple tickets you can put as +1 or + 2, etc. Thank you!

Since we will be attending as a group, the Playhouse has generously given us 35% off the regular priced tickets in Area 2 on the left. They have set aside 20 seats together at this discounted price. I have seats B3 and B4 and will be sitting in one or the other. Please plan on buying your tickets before 10:00 am, August 23, at which time any unsold tickets may be released by the theatre.

$23.40 + $2.00 facility fee per ticket = $25.40

There will be a $2 parking fee the night of the show, as well.

The link below will take you to the August 24 performance page to purchase tickets.

BUY DISCOUNTED TICKETS FOR AN ILLIAD HERE!

Enter our discount code below in the "Promo Code" box on the top right of the page.

GROUP DISCOUNT PROMO CODE: MEETUP3069

Click "Submit"

Move your cursor over the gray theater sections and they will become turquoise.

Click anywhere on the turquoise theater image and the available seats will appear.

Our group's available seats will be turquoise. Unavailable seats will be grayed out.

Select the seat(s) you want, submit and follow prompts to check out.

Coming in September... another meetup at the La Jolla Playhouse!

GLENGARRY GLENN ROSS SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 AT 2:00 PM

Feel free to post or email me directly with any additional questions and I hope to see you at the theatre on August 24 and/or September 23!

Take care,

Sindi