align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Ticket Deadline Wednesday at 5:00 pm for Glengarry Glenn Ross PLUS New Meetups!

Ticket Deadline Wednesday at 5:00 pm for Glengarry Glenn Ross PLUS New Meetups!

Sindi
user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Hello Theatre Lovers!

We have three meetups scheduled and one in the works! First up is Glengarry Glenn Ross at the La Jolla Playhouse on Sunday, September 23 at 2:00 pm. We will have a meetup after the show at Wolfgang Puck's nearby, Jai restaurant. The deadline to RSVP and purchase your discount tickets online is this Wednesday at 5:00 PM. Below is a link to the meetup and ticket purchasing information.

CLICK FOR SHOW AND TICKET INFORMATION FOR GLENGARRY GLENN ROSS

Coming up on Thursday, October 11 we will be venturing to the Old Town Theatre located in Old Town San Diego's State Historical Park. It will be a festive night presented by Cygnet Theatre Company beginning with a complimentary wine tasting event at 6:30 pm for those 21 and older. Following the optional FREE vino, we will enjoy the West Coast premier of the comedy, Mistakes Were Made at 7:30 pm. The show runs about 90 minutes with no intermission. Below is a link to more information.

CLICK FOR SHOW AND TICKET INFORMATION WINE TASTING & MISTAKES WERE MADE

November Meetups:

Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots at La Jolla Playhouse - Saturday, November 10 at 8:00 pm - World Premier musical featuring music by The Flaming Lips! Ticket information coming soon!

JOHN DOE: The Musical at Lyceum Theatre - Working on solidifying a date.

December Meetups:

I am not planning on scheduling any meetups in December. If there is a show you want to go to with the group, you are welcome to plan it. Just email me about becoming an Assistant Organizer.

Some of you have expressed interest in my comedy shows. In addition to performing, I am now producing comedy and music shows in both San Diego and LA. If you are interested in more information about these or other shows I am involved with let me know!

Hope all is well with you and hope to see you a show soon!

Take care,

Sindi