The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › FREE Tickets for this weekend's World Premier of JOHN DOE: The Musical!

FREE Tickets for this weekend's World Premier of JOHN DOE: The Musical!

Sindi
user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Hey Theatre Lovers!

Because it was a last minute decision, I wasn't able to make it a meetup for the group, but I went and saw the new comedic musical, John Doe: The Musical last night at the Lyceum Theatre in Horton Plaza. At the intermission, I saw the play's director, Michael Schwartz, who also happens to be one of our theatre meetup group members and he generously invited anyone from the group to attend some of this weekend's shows for FREE! If you and any of your non-meetup friends want to go, please do! It's a fun, creative, energetic, entertaining and LOL funny show! See if now while you can!

To get complimentary tickets follow instructions below:

Email Michael Schwartz directly at mxschwartz@gmail.com.

Tell him you are with the Theatre Meetup group or that you know me.

Give him your name, how many tickets you want and which of the following shows you want tickets for.

Tonight, Friday, November 9 at 8:00 pm

Saturday, November 10 at 2:00 pm

Sunday, November 11 at 2:00 pm

Below is a link to the play's website for additional information.

http://www.johndoethe...­

Also... the theatre validates your parking ticket from the Horton Plaza parking garage, so be sure and bring it with you! FREE PARKING for up to four hours if validated by the Lyceum Theatre!

Hope you can make it to the show! Please tell your friends and spread the word about local playwright, Robert Moutal's world premier musical being directed by local director, Michael Schwartz and support local theatre! Thank  you!

Take care,

Sindi
Cameron
user 8709634
San Diego, CA
Post #: 72
Darn it. I'd already bought tickets. Oh, well. Wasn't for one of these shows anyway.