align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Yoshimi - Part II! Friday, December 14 at 8:00 pm

Yoshimi - Part II! Friday, December 14 at 8:00 pm

Sindi
user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Hello Theatre Lovers,

We are doing it again! We had 23 people attend the amazing World Premier musical, Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots featuring music by The Flaming Lips! Now the La Jolla Playhouse has invited us back for a second show. My opinion? This show is definitely Broadway bound. It will win awards. See it here in San Diego while you can! Below is the information.

We have 10 tickets allotted to us at a 20% discounted group rate of $48 in Area 2 Row P. From the diagram it looks like our seats are far away, and although they are not close to the stage, we sat in the same area the first show and the seats were great. Please purchase your tickets by December 6. The Playhouse has given us until then. After that point any unsold tickets will be released. This show is selling out, so get your tickets as soon as you can.

There are other discounted ticket options outside of our group that do not require our discount code, including their 30 and under ticket program. One person needs to be 30 or under and can purchase 2 tickets at $20 each. I also just found out that they have a limited number of $15 discount tickets with no age restrictions for some of the Yoshimi shows. Contact the box office at 858-550-1010 or view available tickets online at their website.

WORLD PREMIER OF YOSHIMI BATTLES THE PINK ROBOTS

Friday, December 14 at 8:00 pm

7:30 pm - I will have a meetup sign and will be by the inside coffee and snack bar in the lobby.

La Jolla Playhouse

2910 La Jolla Village Drive., La Jolla 92037 by UCSD campus

Mandell Weiss Theatre

LEARN MORE ABOUT YOSHIMI HERE OR LET IT BE A BIG, AMAZING SURPRISE!

TICKET INFORMATION

$48 with our 20% discount for group tickets. Must use promo code.

There is also an additional $2 facility fee per order.

BUY TICKETS AT THIS LINK

Click 'PURCHASE TICKETS" on the left side of screen

Enter our group's promo code in the upper right of the screen.

Enter Promo Code: MEETUP3259

Click SUBMIT

Click anywhere on the theatre seating chart

Our seats should appear turquoise.

We are in Area 2, Row P

Select your seats

Proceed to check out and I'll see you a the show!

PARKING INFORMATION

There will be a $2 parking fee per car parked in the parking lot the night of the show. Pay in the parking pay machines across from the parking lot on your way to the theatre.

Click for more information about parking and directions.

Press and Reviews for Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots

"At long last, Lips: Playhouse to do ‘Yoshimi’"

- Read More from the UT San Diego

"Playhouse to premiere McAnuff-penned Flaming Lips ‘Yoshimi’ musical"
-Read More from the North County Times

If you have questions, post or private message me. Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

-Sindi