The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › 4 tickets left for Yoshimi * Plus SAVE THE 2013 DATES for Second City and Be

4 tickets left for Yoshimi * Plus SAVE THE 2013 DATES for Second City and Ben Vereen!

Sindi
user 4167657
San Diego, CA
Below is info re: Yoshimi, Second City and Ben Vereen shows!

Hello Theatre Lovers!

There are still four seats available for our group to go see Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots! The La Jolla Playhouse has extended our discount ticket purchasing deadline to 5:00 pm, Friday, December 7th! However, once the four remaining discounted group seats are gone, they are gone, so if you want to go to the show, go get 'em! Friday, December 14th show may or may not be sold out if you don't have our meetup code, but with our code, MEETUP3259 you definitely still have a chance to go!

Go to this link below, which will take you directly to tickets for December 14 at 8:00 pm.

http://securesite.laj...

Enter: MEETUP3259 in the Promo Code Box
Click Submit
Click on the gray/blue theatre diagram
Four turquoise tickets are there in Area 2 Row P
Hover over the tickets to see price and seat number
Click the seat you want and proceed to check out

Once you get your ticket, remember to RSVP on our Theatre Meetup page. I will send out information to those who are going. If you aren't on the Yes RSVP list then you won't receive my those emails.

Email me if you have problems getting something to work in the ticket purchasing process. I will be getting there at 7:30 pm and will be in the lobby by the coffee/snack bar. I will venture into to the theatre around 7:45 pm. Hope you can join us!

Looking on to the new year! And while I'm at it... Happy New Year everyone! We will be receiving a 20% discount on tickets to go see the hilarious Second City comedy troupe and the multi-talented Ben Vereen! Both shows will be at the La Jolla Playhouse on Saturday nights in March of 2013, so mark your calendars now!!! I will email more details about purchasing tickets when I have them.

March 23 at 7:00 pm for Second City * March 30 at 8:00 pm for Ben Vereen

More info is at the links below!

Saturday, March 23, 7:00 pm show for Second City's "Laughing Matters!"

Saturday, March 30 at 8:00 pm show for Ben Vereen's "Stepping Out!"

As always, feel free to contact me with your questions. Email will reach me quicker than posting, as I don't check the meetup page, as often as email. Thank you!

Take care,

Sindi