addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Another FREE show, Saturday, January 26! The Reading of "The Tall Girls!"

Another FREE show, Saturday, January 26! The Reading of "The Tall Girls!"

user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Hello Theatre Lovers!

I took over as the Organizer of the San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group in February of 2012. Although I covered the Organizer's duties, the previous Organizer, Marlayna, generously paid our group's Meetup Membership dues throughout 2012. As of this month, I have taken over the payment of dues, and therefore will now be listed, as the official Organizer. I just wanted to explain this if you notice the change on our page. Please help me in thanking Marlayna for all she has done, as the group's Organizer and for helping to guarantee the continuation of this group, by funding it for the past year. Thank you, Marlayna!

And... I just added a new meetup! The La Jolla Playhouse has invited us to another reading and the first ten people who respond will be placed on a guest list to get in for FREE!

Below is information about the show and how to get on our group's special guest list.

The Tall Girls on Saturday, January 26 at 7:30 pm.

1) Click the link below to go to the online form.

2) Fill out the form in its entirety, including the "Theatre Contact or Department" box/field.

3) VERY IMPORTANT - Type Sindi Somers in the "Theatre Contact or Department" box/field. This will allow you to get in to the show for free. It is how the La Jolla Playhouse is tracking our group and creating our free guest list. If you don't include my name, you won't be added to the guest list.

4) VERY IMPORTANT - Be sure and select Saturday, January 26, 7:30 pm show from the pull down menu to make sure you are reserving a space for the correct date we were invited to.­

Click the link and then scroll down the page to find out more about the reading.­

Below are links all of our upcoming meetups. Please RSVP and get your tickets, as soon as possible. I can not guarantee seat availability, so the sooner the better.

* The only show that you can not get tickets for yet, is Ben Vereen. The Playhouse and I have decided to move forward and make this an official meetup. Tickets will be available next week. *

­Thursday, January 24 Free Show - Chasing the Song - and Reception

­Saturday, January 26 The Tall Girls Reading - Just 10 FREE Seats Available

­Thursday, February 14 Gem of the Ocean and FREE Wine Tasting

­Saturday, February 23, Brahman/I Reading - Just $5!

­Saturday, March 23 Second City's Laughing Matters 7:00 pm Show

­Saturday, March 30 Steppin' Out with Ben Vereen 8:00 pm Show

Hope to see you at the theatre soon! You can unsubscribe via your Meetup profile pull down menu if you don't want to receive these Meetup emails. Otherwise, stay tuned for more exciting news!

Take care,