The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › TONIGHT - Gem of the Ocean PLUS Free Wine Tasting in Old Town San Diego!

TONIGHT - Gem of the Ocean PLUS Free Wine Tasting in Old Town San Diego!

Sindi
user 4167657
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Happy Valentine's Day, Theatre Lovers!

If you haven't gotten your ticket for tonight's show, there's still time! You can purchase, using our discount promo code to receive $8 off the tickets of your choice, as long as seats are available, up until show time! Below are links to find out more about tonight's meetup and how to get tickets online or over the phone, but I'm sure you can get them in person at the box office too. I'll be right by the box office if there are any problems or questions that arise.

I will be on the patio in front of the theatre on or near a park bench, if one is available from 6:30 - 7:15 pm with a Happy Valentine's Day Meetup sign, along with some Ghiradelli chocolates and a local winery is supplying the wine.

You are welcome to bring food of any kind to the pre-show wine tasting, for yourself or to share. Light snacks are also available to purchase. Wine tasting is for those 21 and older, but all are welcome to hang out on the patio, as well as attend the play.

Cygnet's Old Town Theatre - 4040 Twiggs St., San Diego in Old Town

WINE TASTING - 6:30 - 7:30

SHOWTIME - 7:30 PM with a running time of 2 1/2 hours.

Click the link below for more information about the play.

LEARN ABOUT AUGUST WILSON'S "GEM OF THE OCEAN"

Click the link below to buy tickets online and box office information.

BUY $8 OFF DISCOUNT TICKETS ONLINE USING THE CODE "MEETUP"

BUY $8 OFF DISCOUNT TICKETS OVER THE PHONE USING THE CODE "MEETUP"

For directions and parking information at the link below.

DIRECTIONS/PARKING FOR CYGNET'S OLD TOWN THEATRE

I look forward to celebrating Valentine's Day with you at the theatre!

See you soon!

Take care,

Sindi