The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Comedian and Social Critic, Steve Hofstetter THIS Saturday * Upcoming Meetups

Comedian and Social Critic, Steve Hofstetter THIS Saturday * Upcoming Meetups

Sindi
user 4167657
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Hello Theatre Lovers!

I've really been having fun at the recent meetups. So glad so many of you have been able to join me! It's been great to meet other enthusiastic theatre lovers and see friendly, familiar faces. If you haven't been to a meetup yet, please consider joining us. If you know others that might be interested, feel free to invite them to meetups, as your guest, as well as to join our group.

Also... If you would like to be a part of planning meetups, contact me about becoming an Assistant Organizer for the group. This would allow us to attend more shows, as I can't make it to all the wonderful options available in San Diego. Do stay tuned though! I will be announcing more meetups soon, including the new season at La Jolla Playhouse!

If you are in need of some laughs, I hope you can join me on Saturday, April 20 at Riley's in Point Loma to see comedian, Steve Hoftstetter! He has offered us $5 tickets for both the 9:00 and 11:00 pm shows. I will be attending the 9:00 show. That one the "official" meetup, but you are  invited and encouraged to attend whatever show works best for you. Or go to both. Who's counting?!

Steve Hofstetter is a social critic. His following tends to be progressive, skewing towards the left. Steve reached out to our group because he wants an arts loving, open minded, adult audience for "A Very Adult Comedy Show," which is labeled as, "very uncensored." If this sounds like your style of comedy, I hope you can join us! Learn more about Steve Hofstetter at this link!

Click this link to visit the Steve Hofstetter event page for TICKET INFORMATION and more!

Don't forget to select Standing Room and enter the discount code word THEATRE. Specify if you want to go to the 9:00  or 11:00 pm show for Saturday, April 20th. I just checked and tickets are available for both show times. Just follow the ticketing steps on the Meetup event page. I will be getting to Riley's at 8:00 pm and will hold seats for as many people, as I can till 8:30 or later if possible. Feel free to get there early to help me hold seats! Thank you! :-)

­Riley's website, including address, map and directions.

Riley's - attached to Quality Inn in Point Loma

2901 Nimitz Blvd, San Diego 92106

Riley's has a nightly Happy Hour from 4:00 - 8:00 pm. I sent them an email, as to whether food is available after the Happy Hour or not. I will let you know what I find out. This is a 21 and over event. Be sure to bring your ID.

Hope you are having a great weekend. See you soon!

Take care,

Sindi

sindisomers@gmail.com­