align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › Host families needed for young out-of-town actors while in San Diego

Host families needed for young out-of-town actors while in San Diego

Sindi
user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Post #: 25
Hello Theatre Lovers!

I was contacted about the need for host families in the San Diego area for young actors who will be attending an intensive four week long Shakespeare workshop. I don't have any personal information or experience with the group, but wanted to share it with you. Below is the information I was sent for your review.

For more information, contact Lauren Vasil via email at lauren@bayfestyouththeatre.org.

Note from Lauren below:

I'm trying to connect with the San Diego theater community and was hoping you might be able to help. I work for a small Los Angeles-based non-profit called BAYFEST, and we have been connecting young actors from across North America and Great Britain for the past 20+ years through our intensive 4-week-long drama workshop. We are gearing up for summer 2013 program where we return to both Shakespeare and San Diego!

The reason I am reaching out to you is because we are looking for host families for our young Shakespearean actors (ages 15-20) and can help out financially with costs of hosting if necessary. I was hoping you might be able to get the word out and share our information with the rest of the group via email, Facebook, or listserv?

I'd be delighted to send you more information -- in the meantime, you are welcome to check us out online at http://BAYFESTyouthTh...­ and via Facebook at http://facebook.com/b...­

For more information, contact Lauren Vasil via email at lauren@bayfestyouththeatre.org.