The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › New Event: DRACULA! on Halloween Night 7pm

New Event: DRACULA! on Halloween Night 7pm

Brenda
user 3643293
San Diego, CA
Announcing a new event for The San Diego Theater & Performance Art Meetup Group!

What: DRACULA! on Halloween Night 7pm

When: Wednesday, October 31, 7:00 PM

Event fee: USD31.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: DRACULA!

PURCHASE TICKETS SOON since it's Halloween night.

Box Office

Get ready for one of the most famous stories of suspense and seduction to grace the stages of North Coast Rep. Delightfully chilling and dynamic, this treatment of the gothic tale fits perfectly with our intimate setting. Travel with us to 19th century England and back to old Transylvania but don't forget your garlic wreath and your cross. The experience promises to be filled with energy, lust, and of course, blood.
987 lomas Santa fe Dr., ste. d
solana beach, ca 92075

Learn more here:
http://theater.meetup...­[img]https://northcoastrep...­[/img]
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, everyone. I went to see Dracula the day after Halloween and had a great time. The acting was all around top-notch, especially the actors who played Dr. Seward, Lucy, Dracula, and Renfield. The set design was ingenious. The special effects and music helped made the show suspenseful and dramatic. The play follows the original story closely. So if you've read Bram Stoker's novel, I think you would enjoy it. The theatre is small and intimate so there are really no bad seats in the house. The play will be closing soon so I urge people to go see it. I myself am trying to find time in my schedule to watch it again.

~ Joanne