add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › $20 tickets this Saturday night - Last Minute Meetup - Tom Stoppard's "Trave

$20 tickets this Saturday night - Last Minute Meetup - Tom Stoppard's "Travesties"

user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Hello Theatre Lovers!
Hope you can join me tomorrow night, for a last minute Meetup at Cygnet Theatre's production of the comedy, "Travesties," by Tom Stoppard. It sounds hilarious! I know I'm looking forward to some feel good laughter! Hope you can join me! All the info can be found on our meetup page at the link below.
Click the link below for more information about the show and our meetup.­
Stop by or call their box office for $20 tickets for any seat in the theatre on a Saturday night! Mention you are with the Meetup group and they will waive all handling fees. The more the merrier, so feel free to invite your non-Meetup friends too!

Call the box office at (619) 337-1525
Open until 8:00 PM on Friday and from 12 noon - showtime at 8:00 PM on Saturday.
You can visit the box office at the theatre to purchase tickets at the address below.
Old Town Theatre
4040 Twiggs St.
San Diego, CA 92110

Meetup in front of the theatre by bench near the snack bar at 7:00 PM. Showtime is 8:00 PM. I will have a Meetup sign and there will be beverages and snacks available for purchase. Gonna be a fun and very funny time!!!
If you have questions, feel free to email me at­.
Thanks and hope to see you tomorrow night!
Take care,