addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The San Diego Theatre & Performing Arts Meetup Group Message Board › 2014 Theatre Plans

2014 Theatre Plans

user 4167657
Beaverton, OR
Hello Theatre Lovers!
I hope your new year is off to a great start! Although I don't have specific dates secured yet, I wanted to let you know some things that are in the works.
The Who and the What at the La Jolla Playhouse
DNA Series at the La Jolla Playhouse
I am planning on hosting meetups at Cygnet Theatre in Old Town, Broadway San Diego and The Old Globe later this year. Who knows what other theatrical adventures and mischief we might encounter along the way. Hope you join me!
Email me if you have questions and I will let you know as dates are confirmed.
Happy New Year, everyone! Thank you for being a part of the San Diego Theatre and Performing Arts Meetup Group!
Take care,